Argus is a must for this position
Starpoint Properties is seeking a highly motivated and experienced professional for an Acquisitions Analyst role. The candidate will have a background in commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions; as well as underwriting and financial modeling of both existing and development opportunities. The candidate will play a pivotal role in the growth of our established and exciting firm with over $2 billion in transactions history.
StarPoint Properties is a real estate investment and operating company with a 25 year track record of delivering outstanding and above market returns to its investors by focusing on the acquisition, development and redevelopment of under-valued multifamily and commercial properties. The primary goal of the firm is to deliver asymmetrical returns vs risk and to outperform most other alternative investment vehicles, which the firm has done during its entire history.
Starpoint strives in creating, identifying, and maximizing every real estate opportunity for our equity partners and investors to deliver unparalleled value with high returns. As such, we firmly believe that what we strive for requires a collaborative team of highly motivated, goal-oriented professionals, who can appreciate an entrepreneurial culture and loves the challenges of working in a multifaceted environment. What makes StarPoint’s workplace unique is that every employee is valued as an integral component for the company’s overall success.
The firm’s success comes from leveraging: seasoned management team, proprietary underwriting systems, decades of developed infrastructure and sourcing the right strategic assets through its deep network.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Underwrites feasible commercial opportunities using complex financial models
- Aids in identifying and recommending investment opportunities
- Aids in the development and maintenance of broker relationships and other industry contacts to further increase deal flow and sourcing.
- Manages and conducts Due Diligence responsibilities
- Manages the preparation of the Private Placement Memoranda.
- Helps manage the disposition of assets including broker and escrow communications.
- May be assigned other duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial real estate underwriting and acquisitions
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business or similar area.
- Advanced Argus, and MS Excel skills
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a time sensitive environment.
- Passion for Real Estate.
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job