The Property Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and implementing B2C and B2B marketing plans, campaigns and initiatives to support Lendlease’s New York Development group enabling the business and projects to achieve brand, profit and sales/leasing targets. Luxury high rise condo experience and developer experience desired.
The Property Marketing Manager is responsible for making decisions in relation to the implementation of marketing plans across the market and development properties within existing frameworks and budgets. The Property Marketing Manager is required to be hands on and work in a highly collaborative way with a broad cross-section of the organization as well as external sales and marketing stakeholders.
The Property Marketing Manager will partner with the New York Development Project Directors and the National Property Marketing Lead to determine and prioritize the delivery of integrated marketing plans to support Lendlease’s overall regional brand positioning objectives, as well as the successful delivery of each individual development’s business objectives.
The Property Marketing Manager will oversee and drive the strategic and tactical marketing implementation including brand development and positioning, lead generation / nurturing, digital programs, PR, content development and management, launch to market, sales / leasing programs and stakeholder and community management through on and offline platforms.
The Property Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering marketing collateral, sales environments and tools, on and offline promotional planning and execution, events and data analysis while overseeing the completion of tactical tasks and compliance with Lendlease’s operating policies and processes. The Property Marketing Manager will oversee internal resources and third parties to oversee the development and implementation of the stated deliverables. The Property Marketing Manager will multi-task across several projects / assets and will need excellent people / stakeholder management skills, project management skills and attention to detail.
The position requires close working relationships across business unit and function within the organization, as well as a strong network of sales and marketing contacts externally and within the industry. Strong organization and communication skills are needed.
The ultimate objective, as part of a team, is to assist in and contribute to both market-wide B2B regional brand initiatives and B2C property marketing initiatives to provide target audiences with experiences and product offerings consistent with Lendlease brand objectives as to deliver on agreed sales, revenue and engagement targets for the business.
An understanding of property marketing, sales / leasing and brand management is required.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Required qualifications in property marketing or a related field (Marketing, Business, Management or Communications)
- 4-7 years’ experience in a real estate and/or property marketing role
- Extensive integrated marketing experience with focus on managing detailed projects with multiple stakeholders on tight timelines and budgets.
- Strong working knowledge of residential/new development condo marketing, with a working knowledge of other forms of Property Marketing including but not limited to office, retail, rental.
- Experience in creation of the customer journey and resultant support collateral.
- Strong working knowledge of digital & social in addition to more traditional campaign forms.
- Digital experience, familiar with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) social media management, and lead generation platforms
- Experience in database management including direct communication tools and generation / interpretation of marketing analytics.
- Strong administration experience. Accounts / budgets management including reconciling expenses and invoices essential.
- Experience with internal communications and stakeholder management.
- Coordinating of marketing communications initiatives and events.
- General and people management experience are a plus.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the market, corporate brand positioning initiatives, and respective project plans
- Develop and implement strategies directly aligned to support sales, leasing and customer relationship targets across residential, commercial and retail projects.
- Monitor/track competing projects and marketing trends.
- Assist with development of and ensure cohesion of place / destination and product brands, messaging and marketing output.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for developments within the market
- Monitor, evaluate and report on all property marketing activity in the region
- Support the Sales team in the Region
- Prepare an annual marketing budget for sign-off. Administer, monitor and report the level of expenditure against the annual marketing budget on a monthly basis.
- Conduct marketing administration activities
- Project Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job