About Campus Apartments:
Campus Apartments (CA), headquartered in Philadelphia, is a vertically-integrated real estate company that acquires, develops, and operates student housing and conventional multifamily within markets that are anchored by Eds and Meds. As one of the nation s largest student housing operators, we own and/or manage a portfolio of over 9,000 units and 22,000 beds in 18 states, representing over $2.0 billion in assets under management.
Campus Apartments is seeking an Investments Analyst for immediate hire to be involved in all aspects of the Company s investment activities, ranging from initial investment analysis of potential acquisition and development opportunities through on-going asset management and venture level reporting.
- Conduct market research to support investment initiatives
- Assist in the process of sourcing on- and off-market opportunities
- Conduct underwriting and various types of financial analyses to support acquisition, development, and asset management initiatives.
- Assist in preparing and coordinating investment memoranda
- Assist in the due diligence and closing process
- Must be comfortable creating and modifying Excel-based models
- Critical thinker that excels at synthesizing information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a strong work ethic; be detail-oriented; and committed to meeting deadlines
- Excellent academic credentials; concentration or prior work experience in real estate is a plus
Qualified candidates should submit the following information:
- Brief cover letter indicating key strengths and reasons for interest in this position
- Current resume
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.