Integral member of the Global Investors Group (“GIG”) with primary responsibility for (i) assisting the GIG capital raising team with preparation, coordination and follow up for investor and consultant meetings and conference calls; (ii) assisting the GIG investor services and product development team with preparation and updating of marketing and diligence materials, preparation of responses to RFPs, and coordination of onsite due diligence meetings; and, (iii) maintaining and updating the Salesforce and Rocketdocs databases.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of institutional investors and their consultants (current needs and future strategy, decision makers, key contacts)
- Collect, manage and analyze data related to industry trends.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating investor and consultant meetings and prepare comprehensive briefing notes in advance.
- Assist the GIG capital raising team with investor documentation and closing processes.
- Assist the investor services and product development team in preparing investor marketing and diligence materials and responses to RFP’s to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Assist in the creation and updating of investor and consultant presentations.
- Provide assistance in updating the GIG consultant tracking model.
- Update Salesforce software platform with information helpful to servicing current and prospective investors and the reporting of capital raising progress.
- Complete special projects and other investor related responsibilities as assigned.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the full array of investment offerings sponsored by USAA Real Estate, Square Mile Capital and Investors Diversified Realty.
At USAA Real Estate our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, USAA Membership eligibility, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in private equity real estate and institutional investor relations.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Exceptionally strong analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Experience with Yardi, Rocketdocs or Salesforce software preferred.
- Strong work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Self-starter, resourceful, intellectually curious, proactive
- Superior strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple deliverables
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey complex ideas simply
- Strong quantitative skills as well as proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Solid understanding of financial markets and knowledge of the financial industry
- Superior partnership skills and ability to work with teams across functions and regions as with external parties in a polished and professional manner.
- Current FINRA License (7/63) or ability to obtain within a reasonable time
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; frequently required to stand, walk, and use business equipment daily such as computer, copier, fax, telephone, etc.; frequently required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to handle stress caused by multiple priorities, and other unforeseen situations associated with the organization.
- Eyesight and hearing must be correctable to standard level.
- Financial Analysis
- Investor Relations
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.