We are seeking an Associate to join our Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York and DC offices.
- Create pitches, proposals, marketing materials, as well as internal market intelligence materials.
- Assist team in financial modeling and underwriting for hotel asset sales across the U.S.
- Due diligence collection andreview.
- Work closely with senior members of the HWE team in the marketing of institutional hotel real estate.
- Perform comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate trends, and capital markets analysis across the U.S.
- Participate in client interactions to gain exposure to key executives and stakeholders, as well as developing relationships with new clients and sourcing new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with HWE offices in NewYork and Los Angeles, including HWE Capital Markets team, to drive connectivity.
- One or more years of experience in financial services, preferably within the commercial real estate industry.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with coursework in economics, financial accounting, corporate finance and/or real estate.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients at various levels of staff and management, as well as acting as a liaison with counterparts at other HWE offices nationally.
- Energetic self-starter who is organized, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, and proactive.
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results.
- Dedication to building a career in the real estate industry.
- High level of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.