The IT Systems Analyst will administrate, support, document, analyze and troubleshoot Yardi and other real estate application platforms.
- Manage daily accounting and operational support requests regarding Yardi.
- Manage Yardi user security, roles and menus.
- Provide technical assistance to Yardi users.
- Project manage, test and document Yardi upgrades.
- Manage Yardi custom report process.
- Key holder of accounting and performance data for import and export of database data as necessary (interfaces, projects, etc).
- Ability to correlate the use of Yardi to business objectives and procedures in order to streamline workflow.
- Manage data extraction and analysis for Internal Risk and Compliance Self-Assessment for Yardi.
- Manage External data extraction and analysis for External Audit for Yardi.
- Gather and analyze various user and system requirements. Provide prompt issue resolution.
- Document and roll out new processes, provide training, and share knowledge.
- Performs data mapping and conversions.
- Performs system and business process reviews and other service reviews and makes recommendations on best practices.
- Work collaboratively with diverse multidisciplinary teams across multiple geographic regions and contribute to process development and best practices.
- Stay abreast of technological trends, continue developing business knowledge and expertise.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus 5+ years of Yardi software.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- General knowledge of financial and accounting concepts. Familiarity of accounting.
- Forward thinking with the ability to leverage the system to formulate an appropriate course of action in addressing asset management and operational efficiencies.
- Experience working in software support and system administration.
- Must be willing to work on-site full-time
- Qualifications may warrant placement in different job title.
- Yardi Commercial Module
- Yardi Investment Management Module
- Yardi PayScan experience
- SQL experience
At Affinius Capital our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Affinius Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job is no longer active.