LBA Realty | LBA Logistics is a full-service real estate investment and management company with a diverse portfolio of industrial and office properties in major markets throughout the U.S. including California, Colorado, Washington, Arizona, Texas, Illinois, and New Jersey. We are a privately held company that was founded in 1991 and are comprised of 250 team members. LBA Realty consists of several real estate investment funds and joint venture partnerships with multiple investors including sovereign wealth funds, endowments, foundations, pension funds, and high-net-worth individuals.
About The Role
- Daily updates and maintenance of leasing activities with the most accurate and updated information entered into Salesforce database.
- Track transactions throughout process; from initial proposal to final lease documentation
- Prepare and track all lease approval documents internally and externally.
- Prepare and/or obtain back-up information for leases including exhibits, budgets and other financial documents.
- Coordinate with the debt team to obtain lender approval on transactions (as needed).
- Coordinate with the asset management team to obtain joint venture partner approval on transactions (as needed).
- Monitor and maintain electronic files.
- Abstract, interpret and identify lease terms and critical dates/information to ensure tenant and landlord compliance and verify correct input into Salesforce.
- Ensure accuracy of rent calculations and annual increases as stated in lease documents.
- Review measured square footages to ensure they match MRI, Argus and Salesforce for new leases and amendments.
- Serve as liaison with accounting, revenue accounting, legal, asset management, operations and construction departments.
- Process and log legal leasing invoices for expense tracking.
- Review commission invoices to ensure they match the amounts listed in Salesforce.
- Coordinate and monitor payments of leasing commissions with corporate office.
- Coordinate the preparation and execution of new and renewal listing agreements.
- Provide administrative support for the NY office (greeting guests, coordinating access for visitors, overseeing incoming and outgoing mail, managing office supplies, maintaining the appearance of the office, assisting with meeting preparation, coordinating catering orders, and other ad hoc duties).
- Work with the marketing team to provide marketing materials for properties within the Central, Northeast & Southeast Regions and ensure LBA website is accurate.
- Coordinate and execute broker appreciation events and broker open houses with the marketing team for the Central, Northeast & Southeast Regions throughout the year.
What We Are Looking For In A Candidate
- College degree preferred.
- Leasing experience in commercial real estate required.
- Working knowledge of real estate terminology is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is strongly preferred.
- Intermediate level of experience with MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to compose letters and e-mail communication to all level employees.
- Self-motivated, upbeat team player with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills required.
- Must be highly focused on details.
- Willing to take direction from many individuals and assist with miscellaneous projects as needed.
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards; attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Must adapt to change and be flexible.
- Demonstrated initiative – ability to think and work independently as well as work in teams.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement is expected.
Our Commitment To An Inclusive Workplace
LBA is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, the employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.
This job is no longer active.