New York, NY
Eastdil Secured is the largest independent commercial real estate investment bank in the world, by volume, with nearly $3 trillion in completed transactions over the past 15 years. We uniquely combine commercial real estate and capital markets expertise to provide clients with advisory services and investment strategies for all major markets, transaction types, and asset classes. As a privately held firm with significant employee investment, we thrive on our intelligence-driven team, state-of-the-art technology, and collaboration across 21 offices and 3 continents. Our collective experience, expertise, and resources provide us with the ability to successfully execute the world’s most impactful transactions in the capital markets.
We are currently looking for a Vice President to join our New York office with a focus office and residential transactions. This role involves complex quantitative analysis and financial modeling. In addition, responsibilities will include overseeing the underwriting process, creation and execution of marketing collateral, process execution, and providing hands-on training and oversight of a team of Analysts.
Essential Functions & Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Management of comprehensive real estate valuation and transaction structure analyses with support from analysts and associates
- Independent production of pitches, proposals, and marketing materials
- Management of transaction processes and client communication
- Collaboration with senior team members in identification, evaluation, and pursuit of new business initiatives
- 5+ years of institutional commercial real estate or investment banking experience
- Prior work experience with office and residential assets is preferred
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Advanced excel-based financial modeling skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of real estate transactions with advanced underwriting techniques and deep understanding of equity and debt capitalization structures
- Ability to conceptualize real estate investment opportunities within the framework of relevant microeconomic and macroeconomic factors
- Demonstrated ability to work within a highly collaborative team setting
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to completion within agreed upon deadlines
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Eastdil Secured will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
This job is no longer active.