Meridian Real Estate Partners, a multifamily investment firm, has an opportunity for an intern interested in commercial real estate who also enjoys content creation, marketing, and design.
Meridian Real Estate Partners – Company Description
Meridian Real Estate Partners is a California based real estate investment company focused on the acquisition and management of multifamily buildings and apartment communities located in the Midwest and Southern United States, specifically in cities with favorable demographics, job growth and a diverse economy.
Our goal is to generate risk-adjusted returns for our clients through creative acquisitions, asset management, entrepreneurial re-positioning, and timely dispositions.
Our objective is to provide investors with superior risk-adjusted returns through current cash flow and capital appreciation. Our track record of performance is driven by strong deal-sourcing, disciplined underwriting, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
· Has an interest in commercial real estate, especially residential/apartment buildings
· Has an interest in investing topics and educating others on how investing works
· Research oriented and can quickly learn new topics and articulate them in a clear, concise manner
· Writes with enthusiasm and creativity
· Has an eye for graphics and design
· Can take ownership of multiple projects at once
· Has excellent writing skills and grammar
· Knowledgeable or can learn CRM platforms, specifically Mailchimp
· Fluent in social media platforms and best practices for marketing and promotion
· Can work under deadlines and be responsive
· Manage our CRM, creating content for newsletters, and sending them out on a regular basis
· Use Mailchimp to write updates about new projects, success stories, and company information
· Strategize and leverage CRM, emails, website, social media, and other platforms to grow engagement and brand awareness
· Schedule: 10-20 hour weekly commitment for 3- 6 months, ideally 3 or more days per week
· Remote role
· Unpaid internship role, excellent learning opportunity to create marketing materials, build a portfolio of content, and gain real-world experience
How to Apply
· Interested candidates, please respond with your resume and cover letter.
This job is no longer active.