As one of the nation’s leading 1031 exchange sponsors of private placement Delaware Statutory Trusts (DSTs), we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a national employer with a social conscience, explore your potential at Four Springs Capital Markets.
The investor relations associate will work directly with Four Springs Capital’s diverse investor base to communicate information about the firm’s multiple funds and offerings.
- Produce investor reports periodically
- Support the due diligence process for new and existing clients
- Serve as an intermediary between investors and Four Springs Capital’s back office
- Proactively reach out to clients and investors to communicate pertinent and timely information
- Build and maintain investor relationships on behalf of the firm
- Update investor presentations assist in the creation of offering documents
- Assist with investor documentation and forms
- Manage investor database and communications
- 2-5 years of sales/investor relations experience in financial services; experience with real estate transactions
- Knowledge of alternative investments and the wholesale distribution of financial products strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to be articulate and polished in explaining complex real estate, tax, and financial matters to all audiences, including sophisticated HNW investors and financial, tax, and legal advisors
- A growth mindset with a business-owner mentality, naturally drawn to opportunities, innovation, new value creation, and continually improving own capabilities
- Must be able to work well in a team setting and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Consultative, client first approach, delivering solutions, not products, to meet needs and get results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- FINRA license preferred for role
This job is no longer active.