Churchill Real Estate is seeking an Associate to join its Originations team in New York. The individual will work closely with senior management to assist in the origination and execution of debt investments across the firm’s platform. The Associate will be exposed to all facets of Churchill’s business with an opportunity for substantial involvement and growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the onboarding and closing of new loan opportunities by facilitating due diligence, Q&A with third parties, and internal processes.
- Participate in the origination process including interfacing with brokers and borrowers on a regular basis, conduct preliminary deal analysis, draft term sheets, and attend site visits as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of investment memos for credit committee under the direction of senior leadership.
- Support originations growth by participating in email, social media, and other marketing efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3+ years’ experience working in a finance, real estate, or related field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and prioritize deadlines
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Must be highly proficient in Excel
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Benefits (401K, Medical, Dental, etc.)
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job