Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis is looking for a hardworking team-player, who seeks to deliver the best results by working creatively and collaboratively within our group. As a Paralegal, you will join the Leasing team and provide support to the leasing professionals with specific emphasis on leases and amendments. You will demonstrate your problem-solving skills in a dynamic, fast-paced and customer-centric environment.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Support for all aspects of our leasing program, including negotiating and preparing leases for locations throughout North America.
- Assist in preparation, review, editing and negotiation of leases, lease amendments and other leasing documents, including due diligence lease review for acquisitions, and will routinely consult with and advise property managers, market officers, and in-house personnel with respect to the interpretation and administration of leases and related documents.
- Responsible for drafting, review, editing and negotiation of commission agreements, consents, letters of credit, and other legal documents.
- Participate in tracking renewals and expiration of letters of credit.
- Assist with management and revision of Prologis leasing forms.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Minimum 5 years related leasing paralegal experience with an in-house legal department or law firm.
- Shown PC skills with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook), as well as the ability to learn and use proprietary computer systems and databases.
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a professional, organized, detailed oriented and proactive way.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and negotiate successfully with internal team members and customers.
- Exhibits grace and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrate working independently, in a proactive, organized and manner with minimal supervision.
- Adaptable and responsive to shifting demands and opportunities.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, balance multiple detailed tasks simultaneously, prioritize appropriately, delegate to resources available and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Anticipate problems and issues, exercise independent judgment to make sound, justifiable decisions and take action in solving problems while knowing when and to whom to intensify issues.
Nonessential Skills & Experience:
Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-certified program preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, SpringCM, DocuSign, Serengeti, document management systems, and standard videoconferencing applications a plus
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.