Stockbridge is an established real estate investment firm with over $15.9 billion in AUM across a wide range of investment strategies and asset types across the U.S with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, and Chicago.
The Analyst with work closely with the Portfolio Management team for Stockbridge’s Core and Value-Add (“CVA”) platform, which includes both co-mingled funds and separate accounts. This Analyst will work closely on a collaborative team directly supporting a Vice President, Senior Vice President and Managing Director. This is both a qualitative and quantitative position, strong math and written skills are necessary.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and review quarterly and annual client reports, including fund updates, property budgets/business plans, and market research across all major property types
- Prepare, review and deliver materials for ongoing investor correspondence and performance analysis, including client calls, quarterly investor questionnaires and data requests such as realized returns, projected cash flows, and historical performance
- Coordinate and/or review quarterly asset valuation process with asset management teams. Strong understanding of discounted cash flow analysis in Argus Enterprise and/or Excel required
- Track and analyze asset and fund information and investor performance for various investment vehicles, including internal rate of return, time weighted returns and other performance metrics
- Assist in the preparation of marketing-related materials for current clients and prospective new investors
- Develop and maintain financial waterfall models for joint-venture investments and fund roll-up financial models in excel
- Perform hold/sell/refinance analysis on existing investments
- Provide support to Capital Markets team for loan financing and extensions
Skills and Competencies
- All candidates must have a BA or BS degree from an accredited institution, with preferred degrees in real estate, finance, business, accounting, economics or related area. Must have strong academic credentials
- 2-4 years of real estate/finance experience, preferably including one or more of the following: portfolio analysis, commercial real estate valuation, cash flow forecasting, acquisitions, dispositions, asset management
- Proven analytical skills and strong working knowledge of Excel modeling and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Argus Enterprise and commercial real estate valuation techniques
- Effective writing skills and ability to synthesize information, as well as verbal interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.