The goal of the position is to help real estate properties increase occupancies, lower vacancies, attract residents and workers, and successfully compete with transit-oriented properties. The primary function of the Transportation Amenity Manager is to lead development and implementation of various types of transportation solutions and amenities at office and multi-family real estate properties throughout the nation. Implementing new transportation amenities can involve handling vendor research, managing negotiations, and coordinating implementation. The Transportation Amenity Manager oversees transportation amenities that can make real estate properties accessible for tenants who want more transportation choices that include:
- Last-Mile Connections to Transit and Activity Centers
- Ride-hailing (Uber/Lyft)
- Bikeshare Stations
- E-scooter Charging Hubs
- Mobility Management Parking
- Carshare (ZipCar/Enterprise Carshare)
- Electric Vehicles
- Bike Storage Rooms + Racks
- Transportation Information Screens + Wayfinding
- Personalized Transportation Assistance
The individual may also oversee market research as well as interpretation and communication of benchmarking transportation data for the office and multi-family real estate industry.
This is a new position, so a start-up mentality is necessary. Projects will be located throughout the nation, so occasional travel to help launch a project and audit project performance is required. We are looking to expand our project portfolio in cities such as Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Denver and San Francisco.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead client relations/customer service tasks
- Lead preparation for and completion of regular meetings with clients and partners
- Ensure Senior Associate's staff is billable
- Ensure proper distribution of workload for Senior Associate's staff
- Provide mentoring and guidance for Senior Associate's staff
- Train staff, as applicable
- Function as an active participant in team level decision making
- Assist with business development functions including conferences, networking events, proposal development and client relations.
- Assist with tracking qualified leads and setting up sales meetings for TDM National Practice Principals.
- Maintain and strengthens relationships with key clients and employer partners.
- Monitor real estate property management industry statistics/applications and follow trends in trade literature.
- Bring in new business annually either through proposal process, direct client relationship or key assistance to another staff member.
- Responsible for project start up documentation, kick off meetings, contract management and project close out documentation.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining project budget and profit (as noted in project start up documentation).
- Maintain project schedule.
- Manage project team.
- Responsible for on time invoicing and accounts receivable.
- Provides transparent documentation to administration and management on project status and notification of any project issues.
TDM Division Support
- Assist TDM Team leads in developing labor forecasts for division and reviewing billability.
- Proficient command of English
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Asana (an asset), and Insightly (an asset)
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience in the design and production of print materials and publications is an asset.
- Skill in communicating operational processes and issues.
- Experience in delivering thoroughly researched and prepared project plans, as well as technically and grammatically correct.
- Experience in identifying and implementing innovative marketing and communication tools and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an upbeat, can-do attitude
- Willingness to take initiative
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced development environment and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and external vendors
- Strong knowledge of transportation options and amenities is an asset
Advanced Property Management Skills
- Proven and visible property management veteran with experience providing day-to-day operations management of real estate assets.
- Demonstrate success maintaining professional and courteous relationships with tenants and contractors.
- Experience with tenant relations, property operations, lease and contract administration, and budget management.
- Experience coordinating dynamic lobby exhibits, special events, special programs, holiday events, promotions, etc.
- Experience coordinating tenant move-in/orientations/on-boarding
Advanced Professional Skills
- Customer/Client Focus - Including a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Results Driven - including desire to change travel behavior and understanding opportunities to do so
- Communication Proficiency - including listening & phone skills
- Presentation Skills - including an ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Problem Solving - including providing customers with best commute solution to meet their needs and resolving any conflicts that they may perceive
- Quality Focus - including a strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills as well as a demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Product and Market Knowledge - including awareness of all commute choices to provide best recommendations
- Documentation Skills - including documenting all interactions with commuters to track long term changes in travel behavior
- Information Analysis - including strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Multi-tasking - including time management and organizational skills
The Transportation Amenity Manager should have five years of progressive office or multi-family real estate property management experience. Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many projects simultaneously, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
ABOUT WELLS + ASSOCIATES
For over 25 years, our professionals have created and implemented sustainable, cost-effective transportation solutions for commercial, residential, governmental, and institutional developments across the United States. Based in the Washington, DC area in the Eastern US and in Denver in the West, we assist developers, businesses, and property owners in securing entitlements, gaining regulatory and community approvals, and designing and implementing multimodal transportation plans to create better, more forward-thinking places and networks. Developers want profitable investments, commuters demand improved transportation, and property managers need to optimize their operations. We provide the solutions.
Wells + Associates offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K Employer Match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Salary is based on Senior Associate level position, skill set, and number of years of experience.
- Business Development
- Research/Market Analysis
This job is no longer active.