The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the collection, integration, analysis and validation of Investor Level data for USAA Real Estate Company. This includes leveraging Yardi Systems and the firm’s internal Data Warehouse to aide in various processes/procedures that provide the Investor Services & Reporting (ISR) team all data points for Quarterly Investor Reporting (QIR).
- Assemble, validate and systematically store business data relied upon by USAA Real Estate in reporting to internal and external stakeholders and interested parties.
- Coordinate with representatives and business stakeholders to align corporate processes with USAA Real Estate's data strategy that allows for the systematic capture of all business data required in administrating all reporting responsibilities of the company.
- Play an active role in the continued development and customization of the company’s Yardi database and related modules by partnering with the IT Department and managing USAA Real Estate initiatives to completion.
- As needed, recommend, design and implement modifications/enhancements to processes and systems that allows for improved efficiencies and scalability, and the establishment of data standards while upholding and contributing to the firm’s data integrity and governance rules and regulations.
- Administrate the quarterly business data capture and validation processes in connection with the company’s external reporting cycle.
- Assume a prominent role on the company’s data governance committee and actively participate in project working groups to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Yardi Voyager solutions for all company related requirements.
- Additional duties as assigned.
At USAA Real Estate our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Technical Accounting, Computer Science, or a quantitative concentration.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with SQL scripting and query tools.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, including VB/macros.
- Strong accounting background (with exposure to real estate and fund/investor reporting).
- Familiarity with the Yardi Voyager Accounting and Investment Management (IM) modules or similar accounting information system.
- Familiarity with Yardi Investor Plus CRM or similar accounting information system.
- Big-4 audit and assurance experience, or information systems experience in a data driven environment with institutional real estate/architectural/systems background.
- Applicable knowledge in data governance, data integrity and enterprise data management concepts.
- Qualifications may warrant placement in different job title.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and able to leverage commitment to data integrity, analysis, and governance.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with internal and external stakeholders to achieve results and streamline process enhancement.
- Understand and recognize the intersection of business operations and technology.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to project manage and meet recurring deadlines.
- Yardi Systems (Voyager 7s) or similar accounting information system
- Investor Plus (Yardi CRM) or similar accounting information system
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Investor Relations
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.