Triangle Capital Group is a privately-held opportunistic real estate investment management firm based in New York City. Triangle invests across all property types and geographies via multiple forms of real estate equity and debt. The core of Triangle’s investment strategy is its focus on acquiring distressed debt and real estate throughout North America.
Triangle and its partners have acquired over $1 billion in real estate assets to date. Triangle’s portfolio includes both debt and equity investments in, hotel, multifamily, retail, industrial, and office properties throughout the United States.
Triangle understands that our success hinges on the highest level of motivation and collaboration from our team. Triangle cultivates an entrepreneurial work environment that rewards motivation, creativity, and integrity.
Triangle Capital is seeking qualified individuals for an Analyst position to support its acquisitions and asset management team. Qualified candidates will have real estate related work experience with a high degree of proficiency in Argus and Excel, the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally, the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment, and strong attention to detail.
The Analyst will be responsible for the following, among other things:
- Providing asset and market level due diligence through discussions with brokers, property managers, and other research sources.
- Producing cash flow models using Argus and Excel to evaluate investment opportunities.
- Monitoring investment pipeline to determine assets of interest by analyzing income statements and related third-party financial reports.
- Creating detailed business plans and investment memorandums to support investment thesis and models.
- Coordinate with prospective lenders to facilitate acquisition financing.
- Assisting asset managers with lease analysis, capital projects, budget review, refinancing, and dispositions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Mathematics preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in a real estate related role – preferably acquisitions, investment sales, or investment banking
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Expert ARGUS Enterprise and DCF user – ARGUS Certified Users preferred
- Ability to self-manage
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong initiative and creativity.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ideal candidates will have a proven history of being self-motivated, highly organized, open communicators who are eager to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with limited formal structure. This position will have a focus on financial analysis, problem solving, and project management.
Triangle Capital is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
- Investment Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.