PORTFOLIO ANALYST – REAL ESTATE (Entry Level)
Time Equities, Inc. (“TEI”), a full-service real estate company is seeking a confident, highly organized, numbers-oriented, inquisitive analyst that is eager to improve process design and learn the real estate industry to collect reports and analyze data for the asset managers. This is a perfect role for the start of a rewarding career path in a booming industry.
TEI is a loyal Equal Opportunity Employer that provides a great office environment with competitive pay and a broad competitive benefits plan.
If you are interested please along with a COVER explaining why you should be selected along with a resume, and salary requirements.
- Analyzing management reports received from property managers throughout the country and highlighting significant variances.
- Generating and updating quarterly cash flow reports of all assets within the portfolio to be analyzed and submitted to the CEO of the company and the firm’s creditors.
- Collecting and analyzing data related to past and upcoming acquisitions.
- Tracking unsold inventory, loan closings, and aggregate cash flows.
- Various ad-hoc responsibilities, interacting with the CEO and senior management.
- 1-2 years’ prior real estate experience (internships, externships, full-time employment).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, real estate or a related study.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel (experience with macros and ARGUS is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills.
- A creative thinker with the ability to adapt and improve internal processes.
- Must possess a passion for real estate and a desire to learn more about it.
- A quick learner who is capable of handling multiple tasks and completing them prior to deadlines.
Founded in 1966, Time Equities Inc. (TEI) has been in the real estate investment, development and asset & property management business for more than 50 years. TEI currently holds in its own portfolio approximately 32.4 million square feet of residential, industrial, office, and retail property – including over 4,600 multi-family apartment units. In addition, TEI is in various stages of development and pre-development of constructing approximately 1.4 million square feet of various property types, which includes at least 1,447 residential units. With properties in 30 states, five Canadian provinces, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, and Anguilla, the TEI portfolio benefits from a diversity of property types, sizes and markets. There are concentrations in the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest and West Coast, and new markets are always being evaluated.
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.