This position works with the brokerage team to prepare client and prospect-facing materials. This also includes leading the firm’s market research initiatives through collecting market data, analyzing trends and identifying opportunities related to the occupants of office space in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, detailed analytical and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong desire to build a career in commercial real estate. This position is a balance between leading the firm’s research initiatives and working with the Marketing Director and others in order to execute a multitude of broker support projects.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
- Writing and communication skills with a proven ability to produce materials fit for external distribution
- Research and understanding of office market opportunities and trends
- Knowledge of commercial real estate financial analysis programs is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with different personalities
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in using a financial calculator (Will train)
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of the Washington DC metropolitan area office market is a plus
- Four-year college degree required: 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of deliverables for clients and prospects
- Conduct market research and compile quarterly market statistics on behalf of WLS brokers and their clients
- Compose and present semi-regular market updates of notable building updates, tenants in the market, lease comparables, etc.
- Research, assemble and manage building & space surveys for WLS brokers and clients
- Oversee and manage the company comparables and stacking plan databases
- Other miscellaneous support of the WLS brokerage team
- Costar, LoopNet, Real Capital Analytics, Compstak and MRIS (can be trained)
- Show sub-let space to prospective tenants
- Organize property tours
- Research/Market Analysis
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.