Rosewood Realty Group is seeking an Investment Sales Trainee who will work alongside with and support our team of brokers. The primary function is developing and maintaining a pipeline of investment sales opportunities. As an intern at Rosewood, you will learn the real estate business at one of the most active commercial brokerage firms in New York City. For the right candidate, this opportunity will lead to a full-time brokerage position within the organization.
- Searching for off-market investment sales opportunities with a focus on development sites in Metro NYC and National
- Assisting senior associates with day-to-day client and prospect requests
- Shadowing senior brokers during property inspections and transaction negotiations
- Accompanying prospective clients to property sites and discussing property features
- Performing an array of light administrative work related to transactions such as the preparation of listing agreements, letters of intent, offers, term sheets, etc.…
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with landlords, developers, attorneys, accountants, appraisers and other real estate professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree in real estate, finance, economics, accounting, business administration or related discipline and a demonstrated interest in Commercial Real Estate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Highly energetic with ability to multitask and work independently with minimal direction
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude that is not deterred by rejection
Please include a cover letter with your aplication.
* Location: Manhattan
* This is internship for 30 hours a week
* This is a Unpaid internship job
- Brokerage / Sales
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.