CorbisStudio was founded in 2002 and has served the AEC industry in the USA, Middle East, Australia and other countries for nearly 18-years. As a leader in providing solutions, we focus on managing and delivering projects by utilizing BIM tech and best-of-class architectural and engineering production in most practice areas.
The Project Development Director must ensure the standards, protocols, and resources to provide consistent funnel and pipeline information for forecasting so that Operations is always prepared to deliver the services contracted with clients.
Must provide valuable insights, as well as provide intelligence to understand the client’s context and develop the ability to predict results and be prepared to respond.
- 220 to 300 K yearly compensation based on sales.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision-makers
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- Create and maintain a robust CRM and pipeline system
- Work with Growth Director & Marketing to create and update marketing and presentation material.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Architecture, Engineering, Design, Economy, Business Administration or similar
- 4+ years' of sales or account management experience or similar positions in the Industry
- Experience leading and coordinating sales
- Experience managing budget and expenses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Career growth
- Travel opportunities
- Fun team culture
- Business Development
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.