Alpha Partners is a commercial real estate owner and operator that delivers above-market, risk-adjusted returns for investors and strategic partners through proactive acquisitions and development. Alpha concentrates across the equity and debt/credit spectrum with investments in multi-family, retail, and office mixed-use.
We are looking for an Acquisitions Associate to serve as a key member of our fast growing team in our Manhattan Office.
- Deal Sourcing: Sourcing deals from property owners and brokers (preferably off-market) with a primary focus on growing the value-add multi-family platform and secondary focus on select opportunistic commercial investments in retail, office, industrial and mixed-use; building and upkeeping strong relationships in Alpha's focused secondary and tertiary markets, keeping track of the database and maintaining deal pipelines
- Negotiation: Actively participate in all aspects of the deal process and negotiations, including working with strategic partners and other third-parties, position Alpha to be the successful bidder in a competitive situation
- Financial Analysis: Screening potential acquisitions financially, assisting with due diligence and investment material preparation on transactions, along with the opportunity to follow the deal post-acquisitions to execute on the business plan
- Market research: Collect and study data to identify trends in the market, track market activities continually
- 4-6 years of Real Estate experience, with prior experience in acquisitions, brokerage or investment sales preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in real estate, finance, marketing, economics or other business discipline
- Extremely proactive, detail-oriented, motivated and ability to excel under pressure. Bring passion, drive and creativity to solve problems and drive the process from start to finish
- Entrepreneurial, ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment while being given a lot of autonomy
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Work capabilities are required.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication
- Position will remunerate well based on performance. Base, commission and equity for the right candidate.
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job