Karlin Real Estate is a multibillion private investment firm targeting opportunistic acquisitions of commercial, hospitality and multi-family properties and loans across the United States and the UK. We are a growing fund with AUM close to $2 Billion.
Given the entrepreneurial and opportunistic nature of the firm, the position requires that the candidate work in a variety of capacities. The primary role will be focused on providing analytical and quantitative support for both the asset management and portfolio management teams. These duties include:
- Preparing and updating financial/valuation models
- Writing investment memos
- Collecting and analyzing market/economic data
- Assisting with internal and external portfolio reporting
- Assisting in the firm’s marketing efforts
- Assisting in due diligence for new acquisitions
- Coordinating and administer calls and meetings with consultants, vendors or stakeholders
- Organize and maintain file sharing system
The candidate should have the ability to express analysis, both verbally and written, in a clear and concise manner with a high level of attention to detail. Individual must be a self-starter with a strong desire to contribute in a small entrepreneurial work environment. Candidate must have a minimum of 3-years work experience in commercial real estate and should have a strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Argus Enterprise.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to start immediately.
- Asset Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job