The Community Engagement Manager will partner with asset managers and local marketing staff in suggesting, programming and coordinating community engagement events and experiential activities across all property types across our portfolio. The TEI portfolio is approximately 31.7 million square feet of residential, industrial, office and retail property – including over 4,000 multi-family apartment units, across 30 states, five Canadian provinces, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Anguilla. The Manager will evaluate in-place programming for quality control, possibly expanding or adjusting existing programming, and develop strategies for consistent programming based on market trends and research, along with the values, interests, and in-place expertise at Time Equities. The Community Engagement Manager will work in close coordination with both Time Equities-based asset managers and local property managers to strategize, develop, and ultimately execute programming across our portfolio.
- Strategic, proactive ideation of innovative, relevant, engaging, creative and experiential programming and other forms of community engagement across all property types, and oversee implementation, working closely with asset managers and local property managers.
- Implementation may include oversite of a local team to execute, or direct execution by the Manager.
- Develop benchmarking + reporting tools to analyze and identify opportunities as they relate to programming and community engagement, as well as measuring the effectiveness of programs for reporting and presentation purposes.
- Work with designers/ architects in early design development stage to ensure that programming is taken into account in layout and design decisions
- Work collaboratively with diverse project teams to collect feedback on programming, ensure tenant and shopper satisfaction, and that project goals are met.
- Overseeing programming of various co-working spaces throughout our portfolio.
- Work closely with in house asset managers for insight into property performance, local property team, budgeting, final approval of ideas, etc.
- Work closely with local property managers for implementation, ongoing oversight, collection of feedback, etc.
- Train existing staff as needed and enhance existing programming/ community engagement efforts of local property managers (including the support of “specialty leasing” as it relates to our retail portfolio - i.e. temporary Halloween stores, temporary/short term pop up shops in between leases, etc.).
- Effectively market programs in collaboration with local property management team and in-house Communications Managers. This includes, but is not limited to, design and creation of marketing materials for events and programming on an as-needed basis.
- Work collaboratively with various Departments across TEI: Design Innovation, Art-in-Buildings, Communications, Executive, etc. as needed.
- 5+ years programming experience, ideally across both commercial real estate environment and private residential developments
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Understanding of market trends across property types – retail, residential, office, and industrial.
- Creative thinking; a master of original ideation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working both independently and collaboratively within a complex, multi-faceted organization
- Passion for community engagement and social innovation
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight to develop strategies, find solutions, and implement your vision
- Willingness to learn and adapt to varying demands from tenants; adapt to different environments, teams, and audiences across the portfolio and across property types; adjust and adapt the programming + community engagement approach to the specifics of any given property
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills as it related to collaborating with, and at times, overseeing various disparate teams; collaborate effectively across a variety of tenant and internal groups to ensure alignment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Helpful skills include graphic design competency and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
Who we are:
Time Equities, Inc. is a privately held, full-service real estate investment and development company. Headquartered in New York City. The Firm is actively involved in the acquisition of real estate across the world. At Time Equities, we seek to create a positive work environment of respect, job growth opportunity and one where everyone can be proud. Our belief is that our people are our most important asset. TEI is committed to diversity and inclusion, and leverages the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our clients and the communities we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employment/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
- Community Development
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job