The Property Manager isresponsible for the implementation and administration of policies, procedures,and programs on a day-to-day basis that will assure that the project(s) arewell manage. This position will be management of a medical office portfolio fora national institutional client.
· Develop and maintain positive tenant relations by promptly respondingto tenant concerns and requests for property services or information.
· Maintain open and regular communications with the owners ortheir representatives. Conduct regular property inspections and makeappropriate recommendations.
· Supervise on-site maintenance employees and vendors to ensureoptimum performance.
· Oversee tenant move-ins and move-outs.
· Manage all aspects of major capital and tenant improvementprojects.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Participate in civic and business organizations
- Administer the collection of tenant rent, CAM charges and compliance with lease terms.
- Develop/administer property business plan with capital and operating budgets.
- Negotiate, prepare, and maintain property service contracts such as security, cleaning, elevator maintenance, etc. Verify scope and quality of vendor services.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day financial transactions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, collection of all rents, and miscellaneous income and charges.
- Maintain all certificates of insurance for both tenants and vendors.
- Approve property purchase orders and invoices.
- Review General Ledgers each month for accuracy.
- Initiate and distribute timely reports to owners on financial, marketing, and maintenance information.
- Prepare operating expense estimates and tenant reconciliations for properties.
· College degree preferred.
- At least, 5 years of property management experience. Property Manager and Senior Property Manager levels only.
- Medical office experience preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and a continually heavy workload.
- Foster a positive work environment for your team members.
- Customer service Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Institutional medical office client experience preferred.
- Must have intermediate to advance Microsoft Word and Excel proficiencies.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job