Century | Urban - San Francisco, CA
Financial Analyst, Advisory & Asset Management
Century | Urban is a leading Bay Area real estate investment, advisory and asset management firm headquartered in San Francisco, California, with a commitment to excellence, integrity and attention to detail in every aspect of its work.
Century | Urban is seeking a proactive, highly motivated Financial Analyst to play an integral role as a member of our growing team with responsibility for financial analytics, pro-forma modeling and presentation preparation.
The Financial Analyst role represents an exciting opportunity to contribute to a successful boutique real estate advisory and asset management firm and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment assisting leading San Francisco private clients, for-profit companies, public agencies and non-profits. This is a full-time position reporting to the Principals of the firm with potential to grow into a Vice President role.
- Create and prepare detailed pro-forma financial underwriting models (MS Excel & Argus) on Bay Area acquisition and ground-up development projects including mixed-use, office, residential multifamily and hotel projects.
- Prepare institutional quality presentations and reports for private and public agency clients summarizing individual asset and portfolio valuation for third-party clients in PowerPoint and Word.
- Attend client meetings, prepare marketing materials, and present findings to third-party clients on consulting engagements.
- Conduct asset level due diligence and market research to determine “real time” target returns, market rents, operating expenses and development budgets inclusive of hard and soft costs.
- Prepare return sensitivity analysis, including joint venture promotes and IRR waterfalls for individual and portfolio investments.
- Assist asset management with performing portfolio sensitivity analysis and ad hoc requests.
- Assist in the preparation of Requests for Qualifications and Requests for Proposals for development projects.
- 2-5 years of related work experience in financial analysis, development, acquisitions, private equity, asset management, investment banking or advisory/consulting.
- Highly motivated self-starter willing to challenge themselves in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree required with business, real estate or finance concentration preferred.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with strong communication skills.
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.