Join Lincoln Property Company’s growing team of top-notch Building Engineers whose primary focus is to maintain the integrity of all building systems by operating the building in an efficient manner while performing a variety of tenant services.
The ideal candidates will demonstrate expertise in:
Maintaining the integrity of all building systems, operate the building an efficient manner and perform a variety of tenant services
- Responsible for assisting the Engineering team in the efficient operation, maintenance and repair of all building systems.
- Building systems include HVAC, water treatment, electrical, lighting, plumbing, energy management, fire protection, structural, hardware and keying.
- Develops skills in installing, fabrication, constructing, and troubleshooting and repairing complex mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Receives work assignments, plans work to be performed, and obtains necessary tools, equipment and materials; Completes assignments and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates knowledge of equipment being serviced and employs service procedures and techniques indicative of first class work. Follow inspection and service procedures outlined in the preventive maintenance and loss control programs.
- Possesses knowledge of safe and efficient operation of all equipment, power and hand tools. Responsible for the care of assigned equipment, tools and uniforms
- Responsible for keeping the shop, penthouse equipment rooms, related mechanical areas and common area clean, organized and safe.
- Follows operational and safety procedures and demonstrated the ability to follow established mechanical/electrical system(s) operating sequences.
- Inspects all areas of the building(s) and reports deficiencies as well as suggestions for improvement
- Available for various shifts and to occasionally work extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays to ensure adequate building coverage and perform necessary repairs.
- Project a positive appearance and attitude at all times. Demonstrate exemplary tenant relations, team spirit and respect of others.
- Assist in the monitoring of contractors, inspecting work and generating deficiency lists.
- Respond to after-hours emergencies such as fire, flooding, severe weather (e.g., snow, and ice removal), power outages and other situations including clean-up activities, if other contracted personnel are not available.
- Pursue employee development objectives recommended by Chief Engineer, Operations Manager or Property Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Facilities Management
Apply for this job