When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a General Property Manager with Hines, you will function as the lead management person and provide day to day operations management of the property while emphasizing positive response to concerns of tenants and meeting the investment objectives of the owner. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and review the annual business plan and budget and present to leadership for approval
- Review and recommend Semi-Annual Action Plans
- Collaborate with Property Manager/Assistant Property Manager as needed to ensure building operations and physical plants are in compliance with established operation and service standards
- Provide guidance to engineering and property management staff as needed in regards to personnel matters, capital/large expenditure planning, leasing or building owner/asset manager level reporting issues
- Assist with day-to-day operations as needed
- Manage all fiscal activities of the property and maintain full P&L responsibility
- Manage and develop all property personnel
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field from an accredited institution
- Ten or more years of related management experience
- P&L responsibility and budgetary experience required
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 219 cities in 23 countries. Hines has approximately $124.3 billion of assets under management, including $63.8 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $60.5 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 148 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,362 properties, totaling over 449 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 514 properties, representing over 222 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
- Alternative Investments
10+ to 15 years