BridgeInvest is seeking a full-time, seasoned investment professional to join our team as a Vice President of Execution. The role will be responsible for structuring of transactions, oversight of due diligence, and loan closings. This is a senior role involved in ensuring effective execution for all fund investments.
A majority of the candidate’s time will be spent working with BridgeInvest’s Borrower’s to ensure completeness and accuracy of the transaction file. Candidate will work closely with counsel on legal documents, to include the structuring of appropriate risk mitigants and business terms. Furthermore, the role shall serve as a liaison between the origination, servicing, and asset management teams to oversee transaction management from when the diligence process begins through final payoff. Compensation will be competitive based upon the candidate’s experience and will include a discretionary bonus based on performance.
- Collect and analyze all diligence materials provided on multiple transactions simultaneously, including entity documents, 3rd party reports, financials, title, entity/property searches and construction review
- Manage relationships with 3rd parties to ensure timeliness and accuracy of reports
- Understand, draft and negotiate all legal documents required in the transaction
- Communicate progress of transaction to senior management, including all known risks or issues
- Interact with all applicable parties to ensure transaction closing occurs in a timely manner
- Transition transaction to the asset management team and coordinate servicing of loan
- Minimum 5 years of real estate experience, structuring equity or debt transactions preferred
- Proficiency in reviewing / negotiating loan documents, A/B structures, title and other legal documents
- Project management experience with the ability to perform tasks concurrently, prioritizing goals and meeting deadlines
- Outstanding ability to effectively articulate complex concepts both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable with a changing, fast-paced environment, with the ability to learn / improve processes
- Natural leadership ability, poise and professional demeanor
- Ability to demonstrate independent judgment and discretion with little direct supervision
- Prior experience managing direct reports preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance, Pre-Law or Real Estate focus preferred
- JD preferred
- Must be located in Miami
- Project Management
- Alternative Investments
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.