Maverick Real Estate Partners LLC ( Maverick ) is seeking an Analyst to join its growing Investments Team. Maverick is a private equity fund manager with over $350 million in assets under management that acquires commercial mortgages secured by real estate in New York City.
- Source new investments utilizing proprietary data analytics
- Build financial models
- Study local markets
- Analyze legal provisions in loan documents
- Negotiate transaction terms and facilitate closings
- Synthesizing the above, systematically solve complex problems
- Write investment memoranda
- Graduate of a top tier university
- Demonstrated interest in New York City real estate
- Systematic problem solver
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with tenacity and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and ability to multitask
Compensation will include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, and 401(k) plan with match. Intensive training program. Potential for equity in Maverick's private equity funds.
Interested candidates should include a cover letter and writing sample with their resume. Please condense all documents into one PDF file. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.