BDG is currently seeking a Leasing Associate/Analyst to join our development team. This is a mid-level field leasing position.
Responsibilities Will Include, But Not Be Limited To:
- Sourcing retail tenants for our portfolio
- Proactively meeting with and developing relationships with retailers within the trade area
- Cold calling retailers and documenting new leads for properties
- Supporting the senior level lease director with documentation of anchor lease opportunities
- Following new deals from origination to execution
- Overseeing the renewals of all small & mid-shop tenants as directed by the leasing director
- Working with the Construction and Legal department as directed by the leasing director
- Providing updated information to the Marketing department
- Proactively marketing space through the local mediums - Craigslist, Chamber websites, etc.
- Keeping anchor box marketing packages up to date on new upcoming vacancies; Monitoring anchor expiration with no options remaining to look for opportunities for lease buyouts and re-tenant at higher market rents
- Support in all phases of development for prominent and active development company
- Create and maintain building operating, development, capital, and acquisition budgets and proformas using Argus and Excel
- Prepare revenue and cost analysis on commercial real estate portfolios for owners and third-party clients
- Assist in preparation of RFP s, financing packages, and other special reports and presentations
- Review leases and prepare lease abstracts
- Compile/maintain databases on financial and operating information
- Coordinate completion of takeover task list for new properties
- Work as part of the BDG development team on new projects
- Prior retail leasing experience preferred
- Commercial real estate development, finance and acquisitions experience.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong work ethic, excellent communication and negotiation skills
- 3-5 Years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor s Degree in Real Estate or a business related field
- NYS Real Estate License (Required)
- (Employee contributions and waiting periods may apply)
- *Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- *Short & Long Term Disability
- *Flexible Spending Plan
Blumenfeld Development Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Brokerage / Sales
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.