acquisitions and valuation analyst
Are you looking for career opportunities within a global growing real estate company?
Then you might be our next acquisitions and valuation analyst.
Join us and be a part of our journey.
- assist in the evaluation and sourcing of on and off-market investment opportunities
- underwrite potential multi-family acquisitions
- perform fact based market and competitor research to support and communicate investment thesis
- tour potential acquisitions and competing properties
- assist the due-diligence and acquisition process, to include the scheduling of third party consultants
- produce capital budgets utilizing in-house construction team and third party reports
- develop and maintain relationships with industry stakeholders to maintain acquisition pipeline
- monitor historical property offerings and sale transactions
who you are
- proficiency with financial modeling including DCF, waterfalls, internal rates of return, and cash on cash returns
- Strong excel modeling skills and the ability to handle large data sets
- excellent time management skills and ability to work autonomously when needed
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with internal teams
- bachelor’s degree in business, finance, real estate or related field with two to four years of related work experience
- experience coordinating, presenting, and applying general professional concepts for financial analysis which include NPV, IRR, cash flow, leasing, ratio analysis, and P&L analysis.
what we offer you
At Akelius you get work-life balance,
an inspiring workplace,
flexible working hours and big responsibility within a flat organization.
In a helpful and open environment,
we develop together as specialists and managers.
That is why we shape our staff with first class education at Akelius Business School.
how to apply
Apply as soon as possible by sending your Resume/CV.
Akelius acquires, upgrades and manages residential properties.
The company owns fifty thousand apartments in Sweden,
Denmark, Germany, France,
England, Canada and the US.
Akelius concept is Better Living.
This means that Akelius upgrades residential units to a quality level with newly constructed apartments.
We build our own applications and create our own technology.
Akelius also helps people in need around the world by Akelius Foundation’s charity work.
- Asset Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job