The Dilweg Companies ( TDC ) is a full-service commercial real estate firm located in the Raleigh/Durham area. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate of Finance & Acquisitions to join our team. The Senior Associate s primary role is to support both the Acquisitions and Finance departments in the underwriting and quantitative analysis of potential acquisitions and the operations of existing assets.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Work with the Acquisitions Group to value and underwrite potential acquisitions.
- Perform detailed underwriting of new acquisitions using Argus and Excel under the direction of the Director of Acquisitions
- Compile, review and understand all information (rent roll, T-12 statement, 3 years IS, parking revenue, historical cap ex, etc.) necessary to do thorough underwriting
- Prioritize the various underwriting tasks across multiple concurrent acquisition projects
- Be intimate with the underwriting to support acquisitions and capital markets in discussions with investors, lenders, brokers and Investment Committee members
- Reinforce our desire to grow acquisitions in everyday dealings with the business and local communities we serve
Support the Finance Group in closing transactions and providing ongoing financial analysis.
- Maintain the underwriting models through the due diligence and closing process incorporating new information from Asset Enhancement and Capital Markets
- Support the transaction closing process and respond to due diligence requests from third parties; lead the Lender due diligence process including maintaining the due diligence website and third-party checklists
- Respond to requests from the Finance and Asset Enhancement groups to maintain Argus runs of our existing assets and conduct ad hoc financial analyses; be able to present results to stakeholders
Minimum Job Requirements
- A college degree in business, finance, economics, real estate or comparable field
- Two to four years of relevant real estate underwriting experience
- Demonstrated understanding of basic real estate financial concepts (for example IRR, NPV, DCF) and ability to perform real estate cash flow analyses from rent roll to Net Operating Income.
- Proficient and able to operate independently in ARGUS Enterprise and Microsoft Excel
Compensation Excellent compensation package including salary and bonus. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Background: Background check and drug test required. Our company uses E-Verify. Resume Required.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.