Primary Purpose / Objective:
Sylvan Road Realty, LLC is the single-family residential investment brokerage division of Sylvan Road Capital, LLC. The Transactional Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to our acquisition team by managing the details of the active lifecycle of the asset including but not limited to CRM, documents management, and oversight of the deal cycle.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow in a high paced environment that provides exposure to the entire acquisition and disposition processes for multiple single-family rental portfolios.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and submit offers based on instructions, and within the Sylvan Road process, for the purchase of single-family residential real estate
- Prepare and monitor checklists, schedules of deadlines, and deliverables for real estate transactions
- Track and manage the flow of legal documents for closings, including reviews for accuracy, gathering signatures and notarizations, and timely transmissions to all parties
- Work effectively with other internal team members to ensure that all contract issues are addressed in a timely and efficient manner
- Work closely with closing Attorneys to ensure timely closing on purchase of properties
- Answer and return calls and emails
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in real estate, customer service or related field (1+ years)
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Specialization in Business, Finance, or Real Estate is preferred
- Proficient basic computer skills (Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required \
- Ownership of designated tasks which requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with proactive follow-up
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines and multi-tasking
- Desire and passion to continue to learn about real estate markets
Compensation and Benefits Summary:
- Status – Full-time Exempt
- Salary – Commensurate with Experience and Education
- Other Benefits – Comprehensive medical / dental / vision insurance; PTO; Paid holidays; Company 401K Plan
- Works closely with Acquisitions staff, Asset Management, Property Management, Field Services, Banks, Investors, Auditors and Trade Partners
Sylvan Road Realty, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal or State Law.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.