Pyramid Hotel Group Pyramid is a privately-owned Boston-based hotel and resort management company with a portfolio of properties in the United States, Caribbean and Europe. Pyramid is a full-service management company and provides a wide range of services including hotel management, asset management, project management, lender/receivership services, and consulting services. The company currently operates over 100 hotels, across all major brands, on behalf of numerous institutional capital groups and continues to pursue growth opportunities across all U.S. markets, Western Europe, and the Caribbean.
Pyramid is seeking to add a full-time Investment & Acquisitions Analyst to its Business Development Team. Pyramid will be aggressively seeking new business opportunities and will require a skilled, high-energy analyst to support the initiative. The candidate will report directly to the Manager of Acquisitions & Business Development and will be actively involved in the diligence and underwriting of new investment opportunities.
- Produce investment underwriting models examining opportunities in all Hotel and Resort property types
- Prepare detailed market due diligence and research
- Travel and tour prospective hotels and markets to gain insight into positioning and competitive landscape
- Uncover value-add and operational improvement opportunities in targeted hotel investments
- Create compelling and creative business plans for various new business opportunities
Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) regarding new project opportunities
- Participate in Due Diligence and Transitions for acquisition, management and consulting projects
- Support acquisition/development financing and refinancing when appropriate for various new ventures
- Undergraduate degree required with a preferred focus in Finance or Hospitality
- 2-3 years of analytical experience preferred, especially in real estate investments
- Advanced aptitude in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment embracing various responsibilities with a high degree of independence
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exhibits a key sense of urgency while prioritizing multiple task projects
- Operates efficiently in a deadline driven work environment with proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver on business goals
- Proven interest in real estate investments
- Business Development
- Investment Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.