The Dilweg Companies is a full-service commercial real estate firm located in the Raleigh/Durham area seeking an AP/AR Accountant to join its team. The firm is actively involved in the acquisition, development and management of a variety of asset classes, including office, retail, and multi-family.
The AP/AR Accountant role has full responsibility for the timely processing of accounts payables and accounts receivables for Dilweg’s portfolio of property companies, as well as supporting Property Accountants in the preparation of financial statements
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for independently and accurately processing accounts payable.
- Accurately process invoices, check requests and other accounting functions
- Maintain vendor contact information and insurance certificates
- Annual review and filing of 1099s
Responsible for the independently and accurately processing accounts receivable.
- Daily posting of tenant cash receipts and scan tenant & non-tenant cash receipts to the bank.
- Deposit and post property rent payments
- Reconcile bank statements with accounting records
- Processing invoices to tenants for services provided by The Dilweg Companies.
Support Property Accounts in the preparation of financial statements.
- Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assist Property Accountants on an as-needed basis
Education / Experience Requirements
- Associates Degree in Accounting or a related field preferred but not required
- Real estate property or construction accounting experience preferred
- Experience in the Yardi Accounting Software preferred
- Experienced in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Background check and drug screen required. We use E-Verify.
Health/dental/vision insurance (after a waiting period), life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance. Nine paid holidays. Vacation and sick time accrued monthly.
Resume is required.
- Accounting / Control
- Corporate Services
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.