The Property Manager is responsible for assisting with overseeing the management of the Company’s real estate portfolio with regard to property management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Locate and supervise maintenance vendors and contractors for repairs and maintenance on properties located throughout the United States.
- Prepare/review budgets for property expenses, review budgets received from third party managers, review leases for proper billing of CAM items.
- Prepare/review monthly coding of all non-recurring invoices and third party CAM managers.
- Procure bids for and assist with monitoring of capital improvement projects.
- Prepare/Review monthly variance explanations on actual to budget expenses as requested by accounting.
- Schedule property inspections and procure bids for deferred maintenance in accordance with leases.
- Negotiate tenant right of entry requests and tenant alteration requests and review with Sr. Property Manager.
- Report insurance claims to carrier for properties NNN hires vendors on.
- Review and track property liens.
- Assist with facilities management.
- Work closely with and service the needs of other departments such as Executive Team, Accounting and Acquisitions/Exchange.
- Travel for property inspections, client visitations and depositions as required.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job