Link Industrial Properties (“LINK”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. LINK currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 180 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website.
Link has an immediate opening for a Data Analyst reporting to the Director Operations Data Analytics and Technology and is primarily responsible for the collections and maintenance of all real estate data points within the environment housed in multiple systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 or more years of relevant work experience in Data Science, Business Analytics, and/or a related field
- Strong technical skills in data extraction, analysis, visualization using tools such as SQL, Excel, and various BI platforms
- Experience in Yardi and Orion BI
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a multi company, cross collaboration team
- Understanding of deal economics and the real estate portfolio management business
- Strong communication and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead multiple projects
- Develop and automate business processes for data aggregation, cleaning, and general maintenance
- Ongoing maintenance and implementation of platform modifications to accommodate evolving business needs
- Creation and maintenance of analytical tools to interface with data and derive meaningful insight
- Support and collaborate with various business units to address ad hoc data inquiries
- Maintain various data points in multiple tenant or user facing systems
- System integration management and development
Compensation:Competitive base salary and discretionary annual bonus. Comprehensive employee benefits package.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.