Citi Community Capital (CCC) is an important part of Citi’s Investment Bank, responsible for meeting Citi's community development lending and investing goals under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). CCC’s competencies are investment banking, lending, trading, and securitization. Its core products are construction loans, permanent loans, Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) and New Market Tax Credits (NMTC). CCC lends and invests in excess of $6 billion per year throughout the United States, with a primary focus on construction and permanent financing and investing in tax benefits in the affordable multifamily rental housing developments. CCC is part of Municipal Securities in the Global Spread Products
CCC is seeking a candidate to join its Project Finance team and provide analytic support for the origination construction and permanent loans for affordable housing projects.
- Provide analytical support to an 10 office nationwide affordable multifamily rental housing debt origination team.
- Assist bankers in reviewing and considering newly sourced transactions, including spreading project historical or pro forma operating information using Excel models, analyzing project feasibility, and conducting analyses of borrower’s financial condition.
- Work with bankers to complete term sheets and applications for client review and execution.
- Assist bankers in boarding new transactions and ensuring that all appropriate internal actions are taken.
- Participate in the transaction approval process, including assembling packages for risk management review, writing credit memos, and assembling the necessary credit approval documentation.
- Take an active role in the transaction execution process, participating in transaction calls, developing distribution lists and schedules, coordinating and participating in the project underwriting process with other members of the department.
- Complete necessary internal transaction execution documentation.
- Develop presentation materials as directed to be used to highlight CCC’s business activities and help market its products, as well as in response to requests for proposals.
- Assist bankers in managing relationships with CCC clients and prospects.
- Assist bankers with ongoing transaction management duties including construction draw requests, construction to permanent loan conversions, loan modifications and extensions.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Undergraduate degree with emphasis in real estate, business or economics.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated quantitative analysis and spreadsheet skills.
- Highly organized individual able to manage multiple assignments at once.
- Position will be located in Reston, VA and may require flexible work hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify
- Financial Analysis
- Community Development
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.