RDG Funds LLC ( RDG ) is a dynamic, fast-paced real estate company managing multiple investment funds that focus on middle market urban residential, mixed-use, office, and retail assets. Using a proven multi-strategy approach, RDG acquires, rehabilitates, develops, constructs, and manages, both directly and indirectly, real estate throughout the Midwest and in other select markets. RDG partners with qualified asset managers, developers, and fund managers nationally through its joint venture and opportunistic capital platforms.
RDG is currently seeking a Senior Analyst to assist our acquisition, investment, and asset management efforts.
- The candidate s primary role will be to work closely with the company s managers and associates in financial modeling and underwriting of new investment opportunities.
- Other responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, assisting in the due diligence and closing processes as well as budgeting, reporting, and market research.
- This role will provide opportunities to be exposed to all facets of the investment process, including pro forma underwriting, model building, investor reporting, project execution, buy/hold analysis, financing coordination, leasing, and disposition.
- The candidate is expected to bring independent thought, a passion for real estate investments and acquisitions, and an ability to multi-task.
- The individual will work closely with other team members; he/she should have good interpersonal and organizational skills and be a strong team player and a high-capacity performer.
- Minimum of bachelor s degree (preferably in real estate or with strong focus on real estate classes) with an excellent academic track record.
- Two to three years of work experience, ideally in real estate cash flow analysis, financial modeling, and valuation.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Unquestioned integrity.
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job