Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
The Senior Graphic Designer is actively involved in all aspects of marketing including, but not limited to, preparation and coordination of proposals, presentations, offering memorandums, brochures, market reports, newsletters, press releases, websites and email campaigns. This position works closely with the members of the marketing team and brokerage teams to ensure deadlines are achieved and innovative tools are implemented. This position primarily supports our Colorado multifamily, land and debt teams but may provide, at times, support for other brokerage teams in the organization.
Essential Job Duties:
• Serve as a Senior Graphic Designer with responsibility for driving creative strategy and direction to the marketing team and brokerage teams
• Uses design knowledge and graphic design skills to create unique marketing collateral for print & electronic media
• Creates/updates/manages marketing products from inception to final deliverable, including brochures, ads, postcards, marketing books, broadcast emails, websites, databases, reports, proposals, presentations, banners, marketing boards, aerials, maps, floor plans, site plans, tour books and templates, which may include:
• coordination or creation of any necessary artwork, photography or graphic assets as needed
• creating mock ups, attending press checks and managing print jobs
• Coordinates with vendors (printers, photographers, consultants): Obtains quotes, negotiates rates, prepares purchase orders, provides art direction, manages communication, monitors quality control, & follows up on invoices
• Assists with corporate stationery design; letterhead, envelopes, mailing labels, announcement cards, note cards, index and tab sheets, business cards, notepads
• Develops and manages websites, html, video and Flash-based content as needed
• Provides user assistance for audio-visual equipment and collaborates with IT staff to provide solutions to issues with on-site audio-visual equipment
• Performs miscellaneous office work such as; ordering supplies, filing (hard copy & electronic), copying, scanning, mail, packages, internal pick-ups/deliveries/ distributions. Completes other duties as assigned and provides backup support to other marketing positions
• Collaborates with the marketing team to create tracking system for in-house photography shoots and outsource photography to outside vendors or brokers as needed
• Collaborates with the marketing team to manage all graphic design / multimedia workload to ensure deadlines are met
• Works with other team members and brokers to obtain information needed for projects
• Present ideas and new concepts to improve marketing materials
• Creates digital marketing tools, including dynamic emails, websites and video that enhance our marketing efforts
• Researches and implements new technology as it applies to marketing or client needs
• Collaborate with colleagues and vendors to create sophisticated, differentiating presentations and front-line sales tools to help win business
• Enhances the NKF brand to ensure we stay current with market trends
• Maintains a positive attitude and outlook; strong teamwork with colleagues
Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Five years graphic design and marketing experience; real estate experience preferred
• Four year degree in marketing or graphic design preferred
• PC proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, GoLive, DreamWeaver and PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
• Knowledge of GIS mapping software, video editing, and mobile applications/devices preferred
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to organize, prioritize and work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced, team environment
• Ability to operate a large format printer a plus
• Ability to maintain superior quality and 100% accuracy
• Knowledge of the Denver metro area a plus
Benefits and Perks:
• Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
• Generous healthcare
• Bright Horizons back-up care program
• Generous paid time off
• Education reimbursement
• Referral Program
• Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Capital Markets
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.