Realty Income is one of San Diego's premier employers conveniently located next to the 5 and 56 freeway interchange in Carmel Valley. Recognized for our 50-year history of disciplined investment that funds our continued growth, Realty Income is one of only four companies in the region on the S&P 500. Our employees enjoy a highly professional work environment, long-term growth opportunities, excellent benefits, bonuses, and stock that has paid a monthly dividend for over 585 consecutive months! If you have a commitment to excellence, can solve problems and find solutions then Realty Income is the place for you.
Our technology team is looking to hire an experienced Applications Administrator (Enterprise Applications Analyst). The Analyst is the subject matter expert for core internal business applications (e.g. ERP, other systems), they will work with managers to understand requirements and develop solutions using a variety of tools and techniques. This position is responsible for application administration, end user support, and analytical report development.
Specifically, the Enterprise Applications Analyst will have responsibility for:
- Business analysis and business process modeling from enterprise down to department level.
- Identify opportunities for process re-engineering to support strategic growth. Partner with business teams to improve processes.
- Define and scope related project tasks, goals and deliverables with proper timelines and schedule.
- Analyzes customer requirements and translates them into solid system design, with an emphasis on improving user productivity and business decision making.
- Proactively work with other members of the technology team to complete assigned tasks as defined by scope and timelines.
- Create ad-hoc queries and reports. Understand business reporting requirements and assist with the design of reports.
- Use in-depth knowledge and skills in Microsoft SQL, and relative systems to perform a full range of SQL queries. Create and modify tables, views and reports as needed
- Assist with coordination of enhancements, upgrades, patches, and testing of applications according to established change management processes and procedures.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems; or four years relevant experience plus required experience.
- Three to five years of business application experience and familiarity with current business analysis principles and practices.
- Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Experience planning, organizing and implementing software roadmaps.
- Knowledge of system integrations.
- Stakeholder management, vendor and partner management experience.
- Familiarity with ERP based report writing tools, experience with Yardi a plus.
- Familiarity with Data Warehousing design concepts and BI Reporting Tools (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, or similar).
- Proven experience analyzing complex issues and/or requests to provide effective solutions with the ability to identify root cause, communicate options and propose solutions.
- Ability to effect organizational change needed to improve effectiveness.
- Establishes structures and processes to plan and manage the orderly implementation of change.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL software and report writing skills is required.
- In-Depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software is required.
- Commercial real estate, REIT, or financial services work experience is a plus.
To all recruitment agencies Realty Income does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job's alias, Realty Income employees, or any company location. Realty Income is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.