| || |
1. Reviews, interprets and analyzes contract and service agreements to ensure the terms comply with legal, guidelines, contracting principles, cost constraints as well as corporate and client procedures. This includes the following:
- Liaise with and provide guidance to SP s leadership with regard to NT s strategic needs;
- Monitor SP s significant deliverables and commitments
- Facilitate the timely identification, approval, and implementation of savings initiatives
- Review SP s management reports and act on identified opportunities and risks
- Coordinate NT s conduct of SP audit activities
- Manage the NT governance function
- Participate in the resolution of escalated issues
- Establish and manage the Approved Budgets in connection with the Agreement
- Approve or decline requests that have financial consequences in excess of pre-established expenditure amounts, fees or rates
- Evaluate SP s performance against each Critical or Key Performance Indicators and approve or decline any Continuous Improvement Plan for improving Supplier s performance
- Approve or decline and oversee all contract-related policies and procedures developed by SP for the relationship
- Develop, approve and maintain standard reporting and communication requirements between SP and NT
- Lead in or assist with negotiations related to addendums and updates to the Agreement that are required during the Term and coordinate these with other NT functions as required (e.g. Legal, Finance, Tax, etc.).
2. Participates in developing the relationships strategic planning and helps set goals and priorities based on the direction set for the unit. Follows through to ensure objectives are met
3. Analyzes amendments to existing contracts or requests for extensions. Provides recommendations of approval or alternative solutions to senior management.
4. Negotiates contracts, facilitates corporate approval processes, maintains budget objectives, and assures contractual and regulatory compliance
5. Plans cost effective contract management for the corporation, identifying cost savings and working to implement as appropriate. Prepares feasibility studies, including financial management models to support recommendations per the contract.
6. Seasoned multi-disciplinary expert with extensive financial and facilities management experience or business knowledge and functional expertise
7. Focus of role is on proper execution of the contract and strategic direction of business function activities
8. Carries out complex initiatives involving multiple disciplines and/or ambiguous issues
9. Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity per the contract language
*** Other duties may be assigned as the contract and relationship matures