These foundational elements guide every facet of our business:
- Values - Mortenson is dedicated to values of Trust, Responsibility, Safety, Teamwork, Service and Stewardship.
- Purpose Statement - Building structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society.
- Mission - Create an exceptional customer experience.
- Primary responsibility is to maximize the property's value for investment purposes through the execution, and continued refinement of, the investment plan.
- Partner with the acquisitions team at early stages of project underwriting, provide input on the business plan, take a lead in due diligence effort and begin on-boarding projects into the portfolio
- Key influencer in leasing strategies and will be responsible for lease negotiations, capital improvements projects, tenant relations and asset dispositions.
- Provide oversight to the property operations team
- Coordinate with Financial Management to ensure compliance with any loan covenants and assist in cash management
- Support quarterly reporting efforts by providing accurate and reliable information and review drafts to ensure quality and accuracy of information
- Evaluate investment and property operating performance by preparing cash flow forecasts both short and long-term projections
- Conduct periodic asset valuations and investment reviews
- Complete financial analysis to assess the impact of budget changes and budget variances
- Assist with preparation and processing of construction loan draws and related submissions
- Provides recommendations for improving asset performance and efficiency.
- Develops and maintains relationships with the investment sales and leasing broker community. Analyze market data and study competitive properties to ensure leasing rates reflect changing market conditions.
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics or Finance Preferred
- 7+ years of experience in commercial real estate or a related field; experience with office and industrial strongly preferred
- Well versed in real estate finance as well as basic real estate operations, leasing and development concepts
- Advanced analytical skills, including the proven ability to perform financial modeling using Excel and ARGUS
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to apply analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Highly motivated individual and proven interest in real estate finance
- Analytically oriented
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.