PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL NORTH OF BOSTON The Opportunity: Our Client is seeking a Property Management Professional to work directly for the Senior Property Manager at a vibrant 1.3M s.f. business center situated on 64 acres with nine commercial and three retail buildings. This prominent mixed-use property has recently been transformed to meet the needs of today s innovative work force. The management team is constantly striving to provide a dynamic setting that promotes tenant collaboration and innovation. The position s overarching responsibility is to handle all property issues, respond quickly and effectively to any specific tenant questions or issues, develop a friendly, professional relationship with the tenants, vendors and ownership and ensure stable operation of the properties. This role must be capable of managing multiple tasks and responsibilities, with a focus on superior tenant and building customer service, which requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate must be an energetic, creative thinker who can work effectively and cooperatively as a member of a team and have a strong ability to multi-task and problem solve. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the supervision of all staff and vendors related to the daily operation of the property.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly management reports and annual operating budget. Understand annual business plan for the building and work with ownership to execute their objectives.
- Oversee building maintenance contracts ensuring vendor compliance with contracts. Responsible for establishing and negotiating contract specifications and solicitation of vendors. Delegate limited authority to maintenance staff related to any required recurring repairs, services and maintenance work.
- Work directly with company Community Engagement Manager to create innovative tenant programming and execute all tenant related events as well as work with tenant engagement affiliates.
- Maintain day to day relationships with tenants, while developing an understanding of their needs by meeting formally or informally on a regular basis. Respond to service requests, inquires and concerns.
- Ensure Engineering team is monitoring and inspecting the buildings mechanical, structural, electrical, fire, garage, elevator, roof and other related equipment on an on-going basis.
- Understand marketing plan for the building and work with leasing team to address inquiries from prospective tenants for information on the property.
- Assists with development of contingency, emergency operation, safety, fire prevention, and property maintenance management plans in concert with owner's requirements.
- Assist with all construction and contracting work to ensure consistency with building codes; enforce all building rules and regulations; meet project timelines and budgets and keep all constituents well informed.
- Review and authorize all invoices; compare invoices to operational year-to-date summary; maintain proper payment of invoices
- Monitor properties accounts receivable and escalate all issues as appropriate.
- Communicate the Company s broad goals and objectives to building staff and vendors and ensure that all buildings are maintained and operated in a manner consistent with Class A standards.
- Being dedicated to our Tenants and Owners working to exceed their expectations, resolve any building-related issues, and strive to create extraordinary experience.
- Being dedicated to our Client Company striving to exceed the annual business plan goals, proactively manage issues, maintain a positive attitude and proudly represent our Client Company s professionalism and values.
- Being dedicated to your team - you roll up your sleeves and assist team members no job is below your pay grade .
- 3-7 years of property management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Self-motivated, independent individual desired
- Client service oriented attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to pursue career in commercial real estate industry
- Working knowledge in the field of property management and/or real estate required
- Experience in Argus Enterprise, Angus and Skyline a plus
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Property Management
This job is no longer active.