As part of our aggressive growth strategy we are seeking experienced agents to join our Soho office. As a long-standing company with over 15 years of experience, we provide a platform that allows our lead agents to development their business and to bring their success to the next level. This is a commission based position.
- Evaluate proposals from landlords of properties being considered for investment sales and development transactions; Evaluate market feasibility for various real estate transactions.
- Analyze, negotiate and close deals.
- Develop client base and maintain business relationship with clients and other real estate professionals.
- Work with sales agents involved in the deal to prepare proposals, generate deal presenting strategies, and negotiate transaction terms.
- Work with analysts in marketing efforts for listing.
- Research local markets and keep up with market/industry trends.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to rapidly build upon current real estate knowledge.
- Enthusiasm for real estate.
- Ability to communicate ideas and thoughts clearly and effectively.
- Positive thinking and ready-to-work attitude.
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to mediate disagreements between buyers and sellers.
- High splits (unparalleled in the real estate industry).
- Regular individually tailored and thorough training to increase agent potential. Our training methods and tactics are set out to augment existing skills and to boost earnings.
- The option to collaborate in a team and share listings.
- Free access to a wide variety of unique real estate tools proven to generate promising leads.
- Open door policy which allows mentorship from some of the industry’s finest experts.
- Bachelor’s degree (not required, but a plus).
- Possession of a New York Real Estate License, or in the process of obtaining.
- Understanding of the real estate industry, terminology and documentation or other related sales experience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a timely and thorough manner.
- Able to bounce back from rejection, stay positive, and keep it moving.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to participate in client meetings, coordinate supporting materials for offer packages and responding to client questions regarding offer terms.
- Brokerage / Sales
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.