This position will be responsible for providing support to Producers as well as Production Support in marketing of real estate transactions from start to finish.
- Provide administrative and production support including typing correspondence (letters, memos, reports, etc.) using e-mail, blasts, scans, leap-files, etc.
- Schedule appointments, conference calls and set itineraries for Producer s external and internal meetings.
- Organize Producers' calendars, make travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Assist Producer and Real Estate Analysts in the preparation of marketing materials for real estate deals, including request for proposals, fee agreements, confidentiality agreements, offering memorandums, financial comparisons, due diligence data, letters, memos, reports, etc.
- Create and produce customized property information materials, comparable market analysis, market and industry research, and targeted client specific research.
- Prepare PowerPoint and In-Design presentations by pulling data from other sources such as maps, charts, logos, pictures, tables, etc.
- Maintain internal web-based database; manage and update deal statuses, manage press releases, marketing lists, activity tracking, and send e-mail blasts.
- Take initiative to support Producers with high priority projects. Identify problems and alert team members. Respond to inquiries from clients and provide information as needed.
- Organize and file important deal-related correspondence.
- Coordinate graphic design with design team.
- Work with vendors to arrange photography.
- May require some receptionist relief duties.
- Back-up support to other Administrative Assistants as needed.
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related administrative, marketing, or communications experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational, grammatical, and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize , multitask, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, environment.
- Demonstrate problem-solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred.
- Real Estate/Finance background is preferred.
- High School graduate required/college a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required in graphic design using Adobe Creative Design Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop).
- Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Office 2010 version).
- Database experience a plus.
- Office work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, membership or service in the U.S. Armed Forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job is no longer active.