Description Midtown based real estate investment and development firm is seeking a highly motivated and detail orientated Treasurer. The main responsibility of the Treasurer will be the management of cash and operational support for the financial controllers.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Daily cash management and monitoring of transactions (coordinate with the operations and fund accounting teams on daily cash transactions, initiate/process wire transfers, deposit checks, process ACH transactions, etc.).
- Support financial controllers with the month-end close process (record transactions to the accounting system, perform monthly account reconciliations to the general ledger, etc.)
- Prepare journal entries and related supporting documentation as part of the monthly financial close process.
- Loan servicing and invoice processing (manage and process interest collections and vendor payments).
- Managing all bank accounts and the banking relationship (including opening/closing of bank accounts, analysis of bank fees, etc.).
- Send out communications to investors, and manage capital calls and distributions process.
- Process Improvements - contribute to improving the efficiency of our processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience using an accounting system, preferably QuickBooks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being able to appropriately prioritize work and remain organized and detail oriented.
- Accounting / Control
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.