ABOUT KILLIAN PACIFIC
We are owners, developers, and managers of thoughtful real estate throughout the Pacific Northwest. We believe that our social impact on the communities in which we invest and operate is as important as our financial impact. We aim to ignite a ripple effect of far-reaching positive impact through a community-led and socially driven approach to deliver thoughtful, relevant, and lasting places.
We are a team of professionals with different identities and backgrounds who share a passion for placemaking. We seek candidates who will contribute their unique experience and perspectives to help move our mission forward and contribute to our larger purpose – to be the most socially impactful placemakers in the region.
We currently own more than thirty properties totaling nearly $1 billion in asset value in Portland, Southwest Washington, Salem, and Bend. We continue growing our portfolio and building positive impact through the development of multifamily, office, industrial, and retail projects.
Killian Pacific offers a generous benefits package and competitive salaries.
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT ANALYST
Killian Pacific is seeking an Analyst to support the Portfolio Management team. The Analyst will directly oversee data management, reporting, technology systems, and administrative tasks across a diverse portfolio of assets (industrial, office, retail, and multi-family) in all Killian Pacific markets. The position is based in Portland and will report to the Director of Portfolio Management. The Analyst is responsible for assisting the Portfolio Management team with maintaining technology platforms for financial and ESG reporting, and administrative tasks across all assets. A detail-oriented approach and strong interpersonal skills are of utmost importance to collaborate with colleagues across the organization including the Senior Leadership Team, Portfolio Management, Enterprise, Development, and Social Impact and Sustainability teams.
- Create, audit, and maintain Argus models
- Prepare and assist with quarterly reporting, annual reporting, lender reporting, and internal valuations for Asset Manager review
- Research and monitor market information for comparable properties including sales comps, lease comps, OPEX comps, new developments, and active listings
- Provide transactional and administrative support by tracking and managing documents through the various stages of execution, distribution, and filing
- Assist with tracking, auditing, and reporting of ESG technology platforms and related impact metrics, including third-party property manager responsibilities
- Create and support the underwriting and evaluation of tenant leases for new and existing tenants
- Gather and prepare documentation for internal and external partners related to asset data requests, improvements, assessments, valuations, and tax appeals
- Organize and monitor digital and physical filing systems to ensure all documents are received, maintained, and stored in accordance with company guidelines and notify appropriate parties
- Review monthly financial data inputs in Argus and collaborate with accounting as needed
- Collaborate internally across all departments and externally with various stakeholders
- Provide additional support as directed by the Director of Portfolio Management
Ideal candidates will be/have
- Some experience, or be passionate about, real estate, investment banking, principal investing, or corporate finance
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- A strong sense of personal motivation and responsibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Argus Enterprise or desire to learn the program (training to be provided as needed)
- A self-starter who is detail-oriented, articulate, and well-organized
- A team player, adept at managing multiple tasks, and deadlines
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong in personal integrity, judgment, and professional maturity
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about the Killian Pacific vision and capable of representing our ethos across all interactions
Apply for this job