Eastdil Secured is the largest independent commercial real estate investment bank in the world, by volume, with nearly $3 trillion in completed transactions over the past 15 years. We uniquely combine commercial real estate and capital markets expertise to provide clients with advisory services and investment strategies for all major markets, transaction types, and asset classes. As a privately held firm with significant employee investment, we thrive on our intelligence-driven team, state-of-the-art technology, and collaboration across 21 offices and 3 continents. Our collective experience, expertise, and resources provide us with the ability to successfully execute the world’s most impactful transactions in the capital markets.
We are currently looking for a generalist Senior Analyst to join our Boston team. Our Senior Analyst program is designed for recently promoted Analysts, professionals with +2 years of relevant industry experience or experienced MBA or Master’s degree graduates from highly ranked programs. As an ES Senior Analyst, you will be afforded new challenges with the opportunity to gain diverse and in-depth expertise across the product types and business lines in the Boston office – Office, Life Science, Multi-family, and Debt. This position also involves a role in business transactions including client and investor communication, supervision of first-year analysts and the underwriting process, and continued hands on training.
• Working closely with senior team members on presentations and financial analysis.
• Financial underwriting, due diligence review and transaction execution.
• Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis. Preparing presentations and other materials for clients.
• Creating pitches, proposals, and marketing materials.
• Supervision and training of analysts.
Education and Qualifications
• +2 years of commercial real estate investment banking experience.
• A Bachelor's degree is required, with a preference for candidates concentrating in business, real estate, finance and/or accounting.
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
• Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance. Related commercial real estate experience through professional work or internship.
• Strong ARGUS, financial analysis and excel modeling skills.
• Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of deals using financial modeling techniques and a strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to conclusion within agreed upon deadlines.
• Leadership or teamwork experience desired.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Eastdil Secured will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
Apply for this job