Director of Investments
Salary: Compensation is commensurate with experience.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Reports to: Managing Partner
Levco Management is currently hiring a Director of Investments to be located out of its corporate office in Richmond, VA. This position will be responsible for executing the firm’s efforts with new investments and helping oversee the investment management and reporting of its existing portfolio.
- Minimum of 5 years multifamily acquisition and asset management experience and 8 overall years in the real estate investment business.
- Expert level Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) with strong financial modeling, analytical, and critical thinking experience.
- Strong understanding and experience with multifamily debt capital markets, joint venture equity structures, and real estate private equity fund structures.
- Mastery of business communication skills including technical writing, developing reports, and creating high quality presentations.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and produce institutional quality work product in a fast-paced environment.
- BA or BS in Finance, Business, or related field; MBA/Graduate Degree preferred.
- Source, evaluate, analyze, and execute multifamily acquisition and refinance opportunities.
- Ability to develop, review, and maintain the company’s financial models, redIQ database, due diligence checklists, market research, and comp databases.
- Execute and coordinate the due diligence and closing processes for new acquisitions and refinances.
- Work closely with the construction team for development of renovation scope and pricing assumptions on new acquisitions.
- Work closely with the property management team for operations budgeting assumptions.
- Communicate information and reports to lenders, equity partners, and investors.
- Assist with developing corporate and deal level pitch books and investment committee documentation.
- Assist with investor and lender reporting and maintain portfolio track record and performance data.
- Make strategic observations and recommendations to senior leadership about the firm’s overall acquisitions and investment management strategy.
- Play a central role in the firm’s expansion to new geographic markets and/or new investment strategies.
- Building and developing the firm’s investment department, including the hiring, training, mentoring, and direct supervisor of junior investment team members.
- Develop and maintain relationships with brokers, equity partners, lenders, and other industry participants.
- Requires day travel and the occasional overnight travel as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Apply for this job